FINACTU INTERNATIONAL, A public limited company with capital of MAD 300,000 – R.C : 335653- I.F : 15284269, located at 3, Rue Adi El Haraki, Boulevard Abdelmoumen, 20100 Casablanca, Maroc
Tel : +212 5 22 22 55 08 ; Fax : +212 5 22 49 19 50 ; site web : www.finactu.com
1. Conditions of access and use:
This site is that of the company FINACTU CFC in Casablanca, and all related companies, forming the FINACTU Group. The navigation on this site is subject to the regulations in force and to these conditions of access and use.
Persons accessing the information made available by the FINACTU Group on its website accept the following rules:
- No information appearing on this site, necessarily simplified, can be considered as a contractual offer of services.
- The FINACTU Group declines all responsibility for the content of the site and the use that may be made by anyone.
- Any visitor to the site is considered as accepting the application of the Moroccan laws and the attribution of jurisdiction to the courts of Morocco.
3. Technical aspects:
- The visitor is informed that the website is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week except for cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of the telecommunication network or technical difficulties. For maintenance reasons, the FINACTU Group may temporarily discontinue the website.
- The content of the site is subject to change without notice.
4. Intellectual property:
- The presentation and content of this site constitutes a work protected by the laws in force on intellectual property. No reproduction and / or representation, partial or complete, may be made without the prior written consent of the FINACTU Group.
- The names FINACTU and ACTUARIA and their logo are, unless otherwise indicated, trademarks registered by the FINACTU Group.
- The domain names finactu.ch, finactu.com and actuaria.fr are names owned by the FINACTU Group.
- Drawings, photographs, images, texts, animated sequences with or without sound, and other documentations represented on this website are the subject of industrial and / or intellectual property rights and are, as the case may be, owned by the FINACTU Group or by third parties having allowed the FINACTU Group to use them. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and / or transformation, partial or complete, or transfer to another site are prohibited.
- The reproduction of any documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, provided notices concerning the copyright or other mentions concerning the rights of intellectual property or industrial are not deleted. This private use does not confer any rights on these documents.
- Their partial or complete reproduction, without the prior written consent of the FINACTU Group, is strictly prohibited.
- Furthermore, any reproduction, transmission, use of the FINACTU Group website for public or commercial purposes, or any creation of links with it, without the prior written authorization of the FINACTU Group is strictly prohibited.
5. Hypertext links:
- The FINACTU Group declines all responsibility for the use and content of the links to sites outside its own; the connection to another site via a hypertext link, is the personal choice of the user, and is operated under the sole responsibility of the latter.
- The user should take every precaution to ensure that the site served by the hypertext link does not contain any virus.
- In general, the FINACTU Group cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage suffered by the user through the use of this site.
6. Nature of the information contained in the site:
- The information on this site is provided for informational purposes. The existence of links to other sites does not constitute acceptance or validation of its content. The responsibility of the FINACTU Group can not be engaged because of the use of information by these sites.
- The FINACTU Group pays close attention to the accuracy of the data contained on its website. If nevertheless you find an incorrect or erroneous information in our pages, thank you to inform us with the address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Personal data:
- With a view to respecting the privacy of its Users, the FINACTU Group undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of personal information, carried out on this site, is carried out in accordance with the legislation in force.
- The information collected on the website www.finactu.com and its subsites are processed in order to respond to the different requests made by users.
- According to Law No. 09-08 promulgated by Dahir 1-09-15 of February 18th, 2009, relative to the protection of natural persons with the handling of data of a personal nature, you benefit from the right of access and rectification of information concerning you, which you can exercise by sending an email to email@example.com
- You may also, for legitimate reasons, object to your data being processed.
The content of the messages or documents that you transmit to FINACTU Group by e-mail or any other means from the site, including data, questions, comments, suggestions or any other communication of this nature is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary content and therefore deemed to be freely usable by the FINACTU Group, including, inter alia, for the purpose of reproduction, communication, transmission, publication, dissemination and dispatch. In addition, the FINACTU Group is free to reuse, for development, production, marketing or other purposes, the ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in messages, regardless of their purpose, you may have sent to the site.
Access to the FINACTU Group website is free of charge, excluding Internet service providers and excluding telephone costs which are billed directly by the operators.
The email address of the webmaster is firstname.lastname@example.org